High performance label press with state-of-the-art full-servo direct drive technology achieving remarkable speed, quality and accuracy.
EOther labels in general
- Less wastage
Short web pass and shaft-less direct drive offer remarkable register stability and low material wastage.
- Less make-ready
Cassette-employed printing unit enables external setups to shorten job-changeover times.
- Consistent quality
Ideal combination of sophisticated ink train diagram and gearless direct drive system drastically reduces printing defects such as ghost image and gear streaks.
- Fastest-in-class running speed of 100m/min among stacked or CI presses.
- Numerical control of printing register contributes to reduced material waste.
- External setup of ink washing and ink warm up is possible due to cassette-based printing units.
- Compatible with existing cylinders from other press manufacturers.
- Easy interchange of printing methods between letterpress and flexography
|Max. web width
|Min. web width
|Max. print width
|Min. print width
||60um ~ 200um
Machine composition figure