The only Japan-made variable cut-off book press with unrivaled performance and stability. BCM realizes the productivity comparable to 3 sheet-fed presses plus 5 folders.
- Available to handle a variety of product sizes due to 4-cylinder variable inserts as well as electronic cut-off system.
- Single-pass process of printing, curing, cutting and signature folding ensures dramatic reduction of production lead-time.
- Paper costs can be reduced by 5% compared with conventional sheet-fed production line due to the use of less costly roll paper.
- 2-man operation is possible, thus contributing to a big reduction of manpower cost.
- Much smaller occupied space compared with sheet-fed production line which requires multiple presses and folders.
- Due to in-line web inspection system, defected sheets are removed by the automatic rejector, thus enabling 100% assured defect-free production.
- Available to cover A-series, B-series and other special sizes.
- 2-reel unwinder allows highly productive delivery of up to 32-page folded signatures.
- Shaft-less drive technology assures greater operation efficiency with less workload.
- Available for thin papers which conventional sheet-fed presses cannot handle.
- Capable of 1c/1c or 2c/2c in 2-reel unwind as well as 4c/4c in 1-reel unwind.
|Max. web width
|Regular web width
||A-series: 450.8mm@ B-series: 393.7mm
||Woody paper, book paper, coated paper, indian paper
||30g/m2 ~ 120g/m2
||A5 32page: 330signatures/min. / B6 32page: 380signatures/min.
Machine composition figure